Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: glad to be home for the week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    glad to be home for the week

    Hey. I just got home while ago.

    I left at 4:00. It took me 4 1/2 hours when it should have taken 3. Traffic on I-75 was stand still so we took 25 South going through London. Traffic was horrible there.

    Anyway, back to the subject, I am glad to be here at home.

    Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    Glad your trip was (fairly) uneventful.
    Welcome back!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    Thanks ID.

    I plan to make the trip to UVA-Wise.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    I once got caught in pre-Thanksgiving traffic in the 81/77 corridor in Wytheville. Normally takes about 10 minutes to get through there. Took me 35. The traffic coming onto 81 west-bound from 77 north-bound looked to be backed up past the overpass.

    I hate driving on interstates this week.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    If we went on 75 like we usually do I don't think we'd even be in Middlesboro yet.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    i don't understand why you would go all the way down i-75 and go through middlesboro. turn off at london toward hazard, go through whitesburg and jenkins, less than 3 hours from berea to bsg going that way.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: glad to be home for the week

    Welcome home my fellow Berean!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •